How To Make A Bullet Coffee
Get every last drop of capabilities from your brain, and really get the most energy your body has to offer. This is what gives me that little bit more cognitive ability each day.
I am also not paid to write this blog, I'm just trying to share my love and knowledge haha.
What is a Bulletproof Coffee
For starters, its worth noting that Bulletproof is a brand, that makes coffee, and coffee additives like MCT oils (we will get onto those later).
There are many ways people make these, and the best thing I can suggest is just picking a recipe that looks nice to you, and adapting it each day from there, trying to perfect it for you.
The Bulletproof coffee is a nutritious coffee, which is based around not using milk, but butter!
Benefits of Bulletproof Coffee
- Coffee delivers antioxidants to the body, also keeping your body alert and full of energy
- Grass fed butter is full of healthy fats, which also keep you full and help prevent hunger pangs. It also delivery Vitamin A, Beta-carotene and the fatty acid CLA to your body.
- Brain Octane Oil is four times as strong as regular coconut oil at raising your ketone levels, helping your body run off fat and not sugar, which is very important to lose weight, and also maintain energy levels.
Bulletproof have their own recipe, but today I am going to be putting in the recipe that I use and think you will like. To find bulletproof's coffee recipe, look here-
Before getting into my recipe, it is worth nothing, some of these recipes are STRONG. I don't mean taste, I mean side affects to the body. Everywhere you read about these recipes, people suggest slowing increasing the amounts. This is especially true for MCT Oil (Brain Octane) and Mushroom Elixir Mix.
For example if the recipe has 1tbsp of MCT Oil, I would start out for a week using 1tsp instead.
MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE COMMITTING.
Here is my recipe-
- Coffee Beans (GOOD QUALITY ONES)- 10oz
- Brain Octane MCT Oil - 1tbsp
- Ghee - 1tbsp
- Coconut Oil - 1tsp
- Laird Superfood Creamer - 1tbsp
- Mushroom Elixir Mix - 1 sachet
- French Press
I will link these products at the bottom. I will also create some different recipes/flavours in a different blog.
- Boil Kettle
- Measure 10oz (about 2tbsp) of coffee beans into a blender and grind that shit down (grind it however you want, you just need ground coffee)
- Put ground coffee into french press
- Add one mug of boiling water to the french press
- Stir for one minute
- Let sit for a few minutes (whilst doing this, I suggest quickly washing the blender, we will need it again in a couple mins)
- Press that bitch
- Pour coffee into the blender again, and add the following- Brain Octane MCT Oil, Ghee, Coconut Oil, Laird Superfood Creamer, Mushroom Elixir Mix
- Mix it up and pour it into the mug
Personally, I try substitute this as a breakfast, as it really does fill you up for a few hours, but the great thing about this, is its calorie-free IF YOU TAKE OUT THE CREAMER. This means its amazing for going with a keto diet.
I hope you enjoy this coffee, and I hope you take the leap to the bullet coffee!
At first, I was very sceptical about this coffee, heard a lot of people talking about it, but heard there were some side effects at first. Did a fuck tonne of research, and very glad I made the jump.
Coffee Beans - Amazon
Brain Octane MCT Oil - Amazon
Ghee - Amazon
Coconut Oil - Amazon
Superfood Creamer - Amazon
Mushroom Elixir Mix - Amazon
French Press - Amazon
Nutribullet - Amazon